Families that Discuss together, stay together

Families that Discuss together, stay together
Families that Discuss together, stay together

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man 

does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.  —Albert Einstein 

Albert Einstein also said, "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity."

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love these quotes! I'm sure glad I stumbled upon your blog, I definitely feel inspired. I'm back in school these days, studying biology, and I am amazed every day at the wonders of life! Thanks for being you, cousin!

jgreenman said...

Hello Caroline, I am happy you stumbled onto the blogsite. You are the first to make a comment! How is school?

I am glad you are you too and that you married one of my favorite cousins.